2015-2017 : Royal College of Art, EN
• MA : Curating Contemporay Art
2010-2014 : Ecole du Louvre Paris
• Bachelor of Art. Senior in Art History and Archeology / Senior in Contemporary Art
Bio : Margaux Bonopera's curatorial practice (b.1992, works between Paris and London) investigates the theme of magic in contemporary art. Margaux holds a BA in Art History from the École du Louvre in Paris and is currently undertaking the Curating Contemporary Art MA programme at Royal College of Art. She has previously worked as part of the curatorial teams at Cartier Foundation on Bruce Nauman exhibition and at Sa Sa Bassac Art Center (Phnom Penh). From 2015-2017 Margaux also worked as curator at Kogan Gallery (Paris).
Elisabeth Del Prete for carousel
July 2016 - September 2016
• Curator assistant of Erin Gleeson at the Sa Sa Bassac Art Center / Phnom Penh, Cambodia
September 2014 - March 2015 / June 2015
• Main assistant of Grazia Quaroni, curator at Fondation Cartier pour l'art Contemporain, for Bruce Nauman's exhibition Fondation Cartier, Paris ( Researched about the artists and works presented in the exhibition, carried loan forms for the exhibition and loan fees form the foundation, helped to conceive the exhibition, its space, its contain and its pedagogic tools, worked with the register's team and production team, carried in general of the good development of the project.)
June 2013 - January 2014
• Assistant the curator Charlotte Cosson ( Oracular/Vernacular , December 2013 at MaMO in Marseille, artists Mathieu K. Abonnenc, Neïl Béloufa, Julie Béna, Michel Boisse, Bertrand Dézoteux, Marine Hugonnier, Dominique Hurth, Alex Israël, Ikonotekst Group, Kolkoz, Kapawani Kiwanga, Gareth Long, Benoît Maire, Shana Moulton, Falke Pisano, Sunita Prasad, Olivia Plender, Julien Prévieux, and Ryan Trecartin) and Dans le freezer à droite ( In the fridge, on the right), 14-21 Oct 2013 at 3 Maison Saint Honoré with Aurélien Mole, Elvire Bonduelle, Grégoire Motte et Maxime Chanson.
October 2012-June 2013
• Foundation director assistant at Bernardaud Foundation for the brand's 150th anniversary, Paris and Limoges FR ( Prepared exhibitions in Limoges and Sèvres Museums Valeur Refuge, 2013, wrote the foundation's catalogue, managed contacts with artists (Jeff Koons, David Lynch, Sophie Calle, JR and Sarkis), participated in press kit, supported preparation of national and international events.